UPDATE: Watch the Livestream below
Out of the Groove and The Daily Downforce are proud to announce the return of their hit charity iRacing event, Groovy Hollow 3. Coming to Out of the Groove’s YouTube channel on October 24, Eric Estepp and other creators in the community will be taking on a mysterious presence who has forced 25 drivers into an “only one will survive” race.
Groovy Hollow 3 is a competitive online iRacing event featuring drivers from around the community benefiting Extra Life, a Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals program, and the Petty Family Foundation. Last year’s event raised over $15,000 for the charity.
The car paint schemes recognize some of A.E. Engine’s motorsports clients, and feature custom designs for each sponsor. Drivers are competing for $2,000 in cash and prizes, and all proceeds of the online event will benefit Extra Life. Viewers are also encouraged to donate, and contests for viewers in the live chat will take place throughout the broadcast.
The Extra Life donation link can be found here.
“I’m thrilled to work with The Daily Downforce and Podium eSports to return to Groovy Hollow. It is amazing how many fans have asked me over the last month if Groovy Hollow would return this year. I am excited to be a part of this new tradition!”Eric Estepp (Out of the Groove)
The special Halloween event will utilize iRacing, and feature a 200-lap race in 2023 Next Gen Cup Series race cars, all racing under spooky Halloween-themed conditions at Iowa Speedway.
“We are excited to return. Our partners have really come through once again this year with some spectacular paint schemes – all to help us raise money for Children’s Miracle Network. We have also added to the mix some special Content Creator schemes to help get the online community fired up.”Craig Baroncelli (The Daily Downforce Publisher)
The Legend of Groovy Hollow premieres October 24 at 7:30 pm EST, and will feature a fun Halloween-themed pre-show. The series will be broadcast by Podium eSports, and will air live on Eric Estepp’s Out of the Groove channel, the No. 1 NASCAR content creator on YouTube. The show will feature expert esports commentary from the broadcast team at Podium eSports.
For more information, visit the Groovy Hollow 3 website.
- Premieres live on YouTube: October 24, 2023
- Channels: www.YouTube.com/EricEstepp and on www.Twitch.tv/PodiumEsports
- Pre-race at 7:30 p.m. EST, Green Flag at 8:00 p.m. EST
- Drivers selected from the best of the iRacing Community
- Special guest drivers including NASCAR drivers
- $2,000 in cash and prizes for the drivers
- All proceeds from the online portion of the event go to benefit Extra Life, a Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals Program. Car sponsor donations go to the Petty Family Foundation.
- Website: https://groovyhollowraceway.com/
- Last year’s event raised over $12,000 for charity.
- Broadcast by Podium eSports and featuring all-new paint scheme designs from MaxGrafix
- Host: Eric Estepp, Out of the Groove
- Broadcasters: Podium eSports
- Producer: Gary Sexton. Podium eSports
- Executive Producer: A.E. Engine/The Daily Downforce
2023 Entry List
|44||Joe Kraut||Chevrolet||Across the Board|
|77||Collin Fern||Chevrolet||Clore Automotive|
|26||Ryan Vargas||Chevrolet||Critical Path Security|
|45||Lawless Alan||Chevrolet||AUTO Parkit|
|66||Jon Garrett||Chevrolet||Fort Worth Screen Printing|
|75||Presley Sorah||Ford||Lionel Racing|
|6||Mario Merenda||Ford||National Metering|
|43||Thad Moffitt||Chevrolet||Petty’s Garage|
|46||Ford Martin||Chevrolet||Venture Foods|
|02||Brennan Poole||Chevrolet||Toxic Waste Sour Candy|
|5||Zach Daoust||Chevrolet||A.E. Engine|
|7||David Schildhouse||Chevrolet||Bologna Burger|
|63||Malachi Drake||Chevrolet||Dogleg Media|
|49||Avery Schwab||Ford||Elly Productions|
|17||Christopher Tate||Chevrolet||Out of the Groove|
|99||Brennan Poole||Chevrolet||Power Hour & Circle B Diecast|
|92||Jon Gutekunst||Ford||Underfunded Team|
|81||Dale Tanhardt||Chevrolet||The Daily Downforce|
|88||Tim Combs||Chevrolet||The Iceberg|
|27||Gavin Newton||Toyota||The Mummy Machine|
|33||Dalton Kilroe||Chevrolet||The Scene Vault Podcast|