As the NASCAR Cup Series gets set for the penultimate race of the season at Martinsville Speedway, Eric Estepp takes one final look at the Playoff Bubble along with other NASCAR news. Which drivers find themselves on the outside looking in, and which others find themselves sitting pretty heading into Martinsville?
- Eric gives his thoughts on Jesse Love’s new crew chief for 2024.
- Rick Ware Racing will not have its charter repossessed for 2024, but, how did they find a way to keep it?
- Eric brings out the world-famous Advance-O-Meter to analyze who will move on into the Championship 4.
- For one driver, Eric believes that Saturday qualifying will play a major role in whether or not they will advance.
- If Chris Buescher’s season ends on Sunday, Eric does not believe it is a failure of a season.
Now, it is time for Martinsville to play itself out. Who will fill the final two spots in the Championship 4?